To improve participants’ knowledge and skills for writing a development project proposal and reports that best meet the needs of local communities in development process
- Providing knowledge and concepts on development projects
- Discussing critical development issues considered in development project proposal writing
- Development project planning using Logical Framework Approach
- Discussing techniques for project proposal writings
- Discussing techniques to adjust writer’s efforts
- Developing capabilities of staff working in development agencies in assessing potential donors
- Techniques development project reporting
- Fundamentals of Development Projects
- Development Project Formulation: Approaches and Techniques
- Critical issues when development of a project proposal
- What are Main Parts and What Do They Contain?
- Critical Considerations
- How to Cultivate and Follow-up with Potential Funding Sources
- Group Presentations
Executives, decision-makers and project managers, staff of the governmental, international development administrations and staff of non-governmental agencies dealing with rural development are target beneficiaries.
The training involves participatory learning and application-oriented approaches. Short lectures, analyzing and writing exercises, group discussion and presentations are used. The course lecturer plays the roles of facilitator, monitor and adviser
The course will be delivered in Vietnamese. Course materials will be provided in Vietnamese.
11 million VND/participant (the tuition fee includes course materials and refreshments and must be paid prior to the course commencement).
Participants need to fill in an application form and send the completed form to EDS-AITCV at least 10 days before the commencement of the course
Nguyen Phuong Thao (Ms.)
Environment and Development Section (EDS)
Tel: +84-8-3910 7473/7423 Ext: 106
Mobile: 0983 288 117